GT350H

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Running year in review

Following the lead of Eric Charette and Joey Butler, I've compiled a Year in Review for 2008.
Highlights include:
Lowlights include:

I really have to thank my training partners including Carl Smith for all the Tuesday hill/speed workouts, Eric and Joey for the long runs and "smackdowns", and all the Race Directors who take the time and effort (along with their volunteers) for putting on the races I participated in. Also thanks to Suzanne and Dink Taylor at Fleet Feet for thier contributions to the Huntsville running community.

If I can get this hip thing healed, I plan on training for the Mountain Mist 50K coming up just over a year from now and making a concerted effort to get back under 40 for 10Ks and under 19 for 5Ks consistently.
posted by mgreene at 5:18 AM

2 Comments:

Sounds like a great year overall to me. Looking forward to your 2009 adventures! :-)

Happy New Year!

January 3, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

WOW! And thanks for your support.

January 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results