GT350H

Friday, November 9, 2007

Day Before Huntsville Heroes 5K

Hoping for a top 5 finish in this race. Looking at the entrants, it looks as if Marty Clarke is the top seed as of now and I know he's at least a minute faster in a 5K than I am. My speedwork running partner, Carl Smith, will also be in the race. In the past he has been just a little faster than me, so my goal will be to try to hang on with him and maybe have a little left for a burst at the end. I've yet to break 19:00 on this course which will be my goal for tomorrow, but I hate making predictions as I usually run slower than I predict.

My times for the last two years :

2005 : 19:22 - 4th overall
2006 : 19:06 - 4th overall

IF I could knock another 16 seconds off this year I'd be ecstatic, but I'm not holding my breath.
posted by mgreene at 6:45 AM

2 Comments:

Thanks for the package I received it yesterday.:) E is almost ready to send you a car...

I took care of a man over the last 2 days and he was in the top 5 in the country in tri's.Last name Russel.

November 10, 2007 at 12:41 AM  

Oh yes good luck!!!

November 10, 2007 at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results