GT350H

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back to it

Exercise: After taking a couple of days off with a bad head cold, hit Lockheed field again this AM. 3.25 miles total. Did the first 1.5 mile loop in 10:40 (7:07 pace).
Lifted weights at UAH. 100 stomach crunches, 10 wide arm pullups.

Ran 1.5 miles from barricade to Hiker's Parking lot (all up hill), then the White trail on top of Monte Sano. 5.02 more miles. Total of 8.27 for the day.

Total mileage for the week: 22.04

Total mileage for the month : 8.27
posted by mgreene at 5:43 AM

1 Comments:

Okay, it's killin' me to keep calling you mgreene, unless that's what you preffer of course! :-) Got a first name? or should we call you Stang-man!

About the shoes, in case you don't get the comments I left in my blog. I was "professionally" fitting back in May after running my legs into the ground wiht off the shelf shoes from February... Cleared up many of the issues my feet were having for sure. I didn't start to feel the shin pain till I cranked up the mileage a bit during June, so I was kinda writing it off to the extra work. In any event, I feel a creak here and there now, but haven't had to ice them down in over a week now. I'm also focusing more on the stretching as many people have pointed that out as well.

Thanks for the post and advice! Totally helps me as a newbie runner for sure. :-)

July 3, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results