GT350H

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday Night Run For St. Jude's 5K

Exercise: Friday - rode with Ronnie N. over to Florence to do the Run For St Jude's Children's Hospital 5K. Race started at 7PM in the evening, VERY hot and humid conditions - seemed to slow every one down. Probably the flattest 5K course I have run, but there were two sharp turnarounds that slowed the pace by a few seconds. After getting nipped by Stacey LeMay last week, I decided to turn the tables on him this week. He seemed to start out very fast again. I tried to start very conservatively, but still hit the 1 mile mark in 5:56. Just past this I put on a quick surge and went by him quickly. This time I did not let him pass me back. Went through the two mile mark in 12:09, and finished in 19:16 - 7th overall (out of 122) and 1st in my age group - results here.

Saturday - 90 pushups.

Total mileage for the week: 0.0

Total mileage for the month : 42.01
posted by mgreene at 12:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results