GT350H

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Been a long time...

Since my last post. Because of hip pain, I have not run since the end of May. I am supposed to go to the Tennessee Titan's orthopaedic doctor next Tuesday for some tests and hopefully learn that I'm a candidate for a hip scope.

Been biking and lifting weights instead of running. Not exactly as stressing, but better than nothing. Did 32.58 miles on the bike this AM, and 113 over the last 8 days. Amazingly, have not gained any weight over the last 10 weeks of no running - 154 this AM, one pound more than when I graduated from high school in 1979 - so I've put on a little less than 1/2 ounce for each of my 30 years since graduating...
posted by mgreene at 10:16 AM

1 Comments:

Sorry that hip is still bugging you. And that 's awesome on the weight and biking mileage.

August 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results