GT350H

Monday, August 6, 2012

Been a while since my last post. Running has gone well the last month or so - had several injuries (mostly calf strains) and am still experiencing hip pain in my non-operated hip. Did the UAH hills this morning - about a mile warmup, then 8x300m uphill, jog back down, and then about a 0.75 mile cooldown. Interval times were pretty consistent: Overall a little faster than back in November 2011 when I last did this workout with Carl Smith and Marc Crooks.
posted by mgreene at 7:08 AM

2 Comments:

I hate those little injuries. I had pulled my calf muscle last week.
So the other hip is going to need to be done?

August 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

Yep, scheduled for Jan 9. The 6 months of rehab with no running :(

December 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results