GT350H

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Tempoish day before Liz Hurley 5K

Exercise: (Thursday) - played 4 games full court basketball at Berachah gym.
(Friday) - 82 pushups. After last week's performance in the Monte Sano 15K where I took Friday completely off after doing a Charette death march on Wednesday and then basketball on Thursday, I decide to try something different this week (it couldn't hurt). I decided to do a "loosen up" run to see if it made me less stiff on race day. Did 3.01 miles total. First mile was a little tough (7:36), second started to feel much better - even with a large hill hit it in 7:00. And on the third, despite having to do some serious weaving to avoid traffic, hit it in 6:26 - probably could have easily put the hammer down and broke 6:00 if I had really tried. We'll see how tomorrow goes...

Total mileage for the week: 37.19
Total mileage for the month : 81.77
posted by mgreene at 10:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

2009 Race Results